Stallion Property Group | Featured Properties
251 Glebe Point Road, Glebe NSW
As a property expert, Stephen is not limited to Real Estate acquisitions and sales, rather his wealth of experience and industry knowledge is founded upon his career as a licensed builder and developer. This means that when it comes to acquisitions or sales, he is able to provide his client’s with positive and effective solutions that eventuates in real maximised returns.
Achieving high yields is what he does which has resulted in this great success story.
Wow factor from the moment you walk in…
- Four story terrace home with 4 bedrooms
- City Views
- Easterly aspect provides an abundance of light throughout
- High level ceilings
- Recently renovated throughout providing a seamless transition between old and new
- Family friendly living spaces throughout providing multiple areas for both parents and kids
- Gourmet kitchen including luxurious finishes and appliances that will wow any chef
- Private retreat for parents including private study
- The master suite boasts city views, master ensuite and plenty of storage space
- Exquisite outdoor entertaining area including indoor/outdoor lounge, pergola with remote control retractable shade and salt water heated pool
- Private parking which is hard to find and including storage facility
- Security system
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
251 Glebe Point Road, Glebe NSW was a typical rundown 4 story inner-city terrace house acquired for $1,375,000 in 2012. This property was re-designed and renovated by Stallion Property Group on behalf of the client in 2015/2016. Upon completion of the property, the estimated sale price came in at approx. $3,465,148. This is a price increase of $522,537 p.a. over a 4 year period (152% increase).
What the Client thinks…
“When you meet Stephen you can tell straight away that he has your best interest at heart. Stephen’s knowledge of the property market is second to none, and proved to be an extraordinary asset in not only securing our property at the best price, but adding value through designing and delivering an award winning home for our family. If you want more than just your average Property Broker, then ask for Stephen from Stallion Realty”, Jenny Stevens
When you engage Stallion Realty for your property acquisition or sale, you are making sure your vision becomes a reality.